About Treehouse Childrenswear
Treehouse is a one-stop store, with a difference, for children. Treehouse is a shopping experience that will keep both parents and children coming back. Our aim is to create an exciting atmosphere in the store for children and parents too. We want to make your shopping experience as enjoyable and stress free as possible.
We believe shopping for kids should be fun and to keep the little ones entertained we have a car hairdressing chair, TV with many favourite dvds for them to watch, whiteboards to scribble and draw on, a play area, and table and chairs for them to use reading a book or colouring in our Monkey. Regular events including story telling are also popular.
Treehouse is owned and managed by sisters Kim and Sophie and therefore has family at the heart of the business. The idea came from years of retail experience in different sectors, and from a childhood dream of owning a treehouse (which finally came true for us!)
A children’s treehouse is a place of magic, fun, adventure, secrets and playing in the outdoors. We have replicated this excitement indoors and this is what you and your children will experience at Treehouse. We want to make your shopping experience as enjoyable and stress free as possible.
The range of products and services you will find at Treehouse are:
- Clothes that are good quality for outdoor playing but smart enough for parties (age 0 to 8)
- A range of shoes with expert fitting service
- All first shoes whether pre-walking or walking come with a bravery certificate
- A specialist hairdressing service from first cuts up to age 12
- Educational books and toys
- Fantastic gifts and stationery